Iron Man 3
It all came together for me this time, the whole movie, its theme and message.
QUICKIE META POST BECAUSE CHAPERONED DEMANDED IT
- vilefangirl: I realized.
- vilefangirl: Tony himself is an agent of chaos in change in the MCU. His transformation and shift in alignment is what sparked the sudden appearance of all this super shit
- chaperoned: oh?
- vilefangirl: IDK IF THAT'S OBVIOUS OR NOT
- chaperoned: NO
- chaperoned: /LEANS FORWARD
- chaperoned: WRITE ME ALL THE META
- vilefangirl: NO TOO LAZY
- vilefangirl: THAT'S BASICALLY ALL I WROTE ANYWAY
- vilefangirl: like, first of all SI used to be the leader in war technologies, revolutionizing it every few years
- vilefangirl: then
- vilefangirl: Tony has the kidnapping and physical transformation, spurring a spiritual/ethical/etc transformation
- vilefangirl: which obviously throws everyone in a tizzy once he announces he'll no longer make weapons
- vilefangirl: and then proceeds to Stark around
- chaperoned: asdklfj stark as a fucking verb ilit
- vilefangirl: upsets order, installs his PA as head of the company
- vilefangirl: his whole life is actually about causing chaos???
- vilefangirl: usually not on purpose
- vilefangirl: and it's usually his job to clean it up
- vilefangirl: but I can see Loki being all meta like YES THIS MORTAL
- chaperoned: omg
- chaperoned: ASLDKFJASDFJ MAKE A QUICKIE POST ABOUT THAT